Downpour contains numerous “Easter eggs” from previous Silent Hill titles.
- Travis Grady’s truck from the Origins intro appears on Ketchum Street
- A house on Lanesdale Avenue bears a striking resemblance to Room 302 from Silent Hill 4: The Room(one must use a fire escape ladder to access it).
- A jukebox at the Devil’s Pitstop diner will play the original Silent Hill theme song when money is deposited into it. DJ Ricks also plays this song when he and Murphy meet.
- A radio in front of the Interstate Gas Station plays Magdalene on a loop.
- A painting inside of the Centennial Building depicts the Shepherd House.
- Another painting inside of the Centennial Building depicts Samael.
- Seven Trinkets from previous Silent Hill games appear in the Digging Up the Past Sidequest such asHeather’s Radio, Aglaophotis, the Seal of Metatron, and the Laser Pistol to name a few.
- A boat stationed at the docks near DJ Ricks’s boat is named “Angela’s Fire,” a probable reference toAngela Orosco from Silent Hill 2 who was last seen in a fiery staircase.